Regular Price: $400.00
Special Price: $249.00
Regular Price: $199.99
Special Price: $195.99
The Business Communications Manager offers key technologies that can help your business compete more effectively, including support for both IP and digital telephony, interactive voice response, auto attendant,
unified messaging, and more.
The Digital Nortel BCM allows you to use the Nortel T-Series of digital business phone or migrate to the new Nortel Voice over IP (VoIP) phones as your office grows.
Features & Benefits:
* Cost-effective scalability from 10 to 200+ stations using a mix of digital and IP stations.
* Simplified network infrastructure cuts costs by connecting IP phones over the LAN wiring system, seamlessly extending features to multiple sites through IP connectivity and streamlining network management. IP trunking enables a business to optimize network bandwidth and reduce network costs.
* Redundancy options, including power, fans and hard-drive, automatically detect failures and switches over seamlessly without any loss of service. This optional feature provides protection where security and reliability are the key drivers to communications systems.
* Browser-based management simplifies installations, and provides an intuitive, wizards-based method of managing the network from any Web-enabled workstation.
* Unparalleled telephony features - with the most complete telephony feature offering for small sites, no business has to make compromises on how to process critical customer calls.
* Full suite of applications - including voice messaging, unified messaging, interactive voice response, multimedia call center and wireless, enable your business to streamline costs, be more productive, and better serve customers.
|Condition||New or Refurbished|
|Manufacturer||Nortel - Norstar|
|Compatible System||Nortel BCM|
|Search Terms||nortel, Digital, bcm 400, norstar, ksu, system, flatform, base, unit, control, box, 400, nt7b10|