These innovative desktop telephones are easily customized to meet the specific communications needs of your employees. They support a wide range of applications to help improve employee efficiency and productivity. The NEC DT400 series display phones come standard with features for the visually impaired such as audio key action feedback and large character displays.
- 8 programmable keys (fixed terminals)
- Backlit keypad
- Backlit line keys
- Hands-free, full duplex
- Headset support, optional support for EHS (Electronic Hook Switch)
- Soft keys / LCD prompts
- Directory dial keys: Navigation cursor
- Call history
- Optional Bluetooth Connection Adapter (BCA-Z) support
- Wall Mountable
- New Handset Cord
- New Line Cord
- SV9100 system
- This listing is for an A-Stock phone. A-Stock phones are in fully functional condition and have great aesthetic quality.