The NEC Univerge SV8100 PZ-8LCE daughter board is mounted on the CD-4LCA/CD-8LCA.
- 4-Port Single Line and 8-Port Single Line analog extension ports (used for on-premise analog telephones, fax machines, and analog modems).
- The CD-4LCA/CD-8LCA is not rated for OPX use. A CD-4DIOPA blade should be used instead (it supports the analog DID and single line telephone interface functions, such as Off-Premise Extensions).
- Connector for CD-4LCA and CD-8LCA Blades
- Ring Generator
- Caller ID Sending Ability
- Message Wait Lamp Ability
- Constant current type battery feeding (25mA / -28Vdc)
- Feeding Polarity Reverse Ability